Book Class 2 Driver Training | Truck Licence Class 2 | Auckland
Class 2: Guaranteed Auckland's Best Price
Heavy Truck licence
$680.00 incl GST
SAVE a further $68.00 if you book online today.
As we are an NZTA approved course provider, you don’t have to wait 6 months from the time you sit your learners licence.
- Class 2 course covers trucks with a gross laden weight between 4,500kg to 18,000kg wih no more than 2 axles
- Courses available every week.
To be eligible
You must have:
- Held a full class 1 licence for minimum of 6 months.
- DL9 Medical from your GP (Approx $45.00)
Class 2 Course includes (Approx 2 ½ days)
- Logbooks – Unit standard 24089* ($100.00 discount if you already sat this standard in the last 12months, evidence must be provided, this will be discussed at booking).
- Operate a rigid vehicle (Class 2) unit standard 17574. * No resit fees for unit standard theory assessments.
- Practical Assessment on Truck provided by us.
Days of Course: Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday.
* No re-sit fees for unit standard theory assessments.
Practical training is an additional $100.00 plus gst per hour.
If class 2 learners licence is required additional $195.65 plus GST = $225.00
Additional $180.00 if need to complete practical drive assessment on an Automatic Class 2 vehicle. Please advise at time of booking.
AA re-sit fee will apply if not passed on first attempt, this is payable by the Trainee.
NZQA unit standards will be charged at $5-00 per credit once standard is achieved.
You will receive a certificate on successful completion of the course, which you must take to the AA or VTNZ to have your licence upgraded: $49.60