Class 2 Licence | P Endorsement | Bus Driver Training | Auckland
Bus Driver Training
$1248-50 incl GST
SAVE a further $198-50 if you book online today and pay only $1050-00 incl GST
To become a Bus Driver, you need to complete the Passenger Endorsement Course, which allows you to carry passengers for Hire or Reward as well as the Class 2 course, which allows you to drive a vehicle up to 18,000kg.
To be eligble
You must have:
1. Held a full class 1 current licence for 2years or more.
2. DL9 Medical from your GP (Approx $45.00)
3. Be able to pass a fit and proper persons check* (Serious convictions may stop a person from holding a P.Endorsement licence). Contact NZTA if you have any concerns.
* People from overseas will need to provide documented proof (We can help you with this).
About the Course
P.Endorsement and Class 2
1. Logbooks - Unit standard 24089
2. P. Endorsement Unit standard 17579
3. Class 2 Leaner training. (Please note this does not include the Application Fee of $93-90)
4. Operate a rigid vehicle (Class 2) unit standard 17574.
5. Practical Assessment
Days of Course: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday (Theory)
Practical Day will be confirmed with you at class.
Please Note: Practical training is an additional $100.00 plus GST per hour. There will be no charge for resits on papers 24089, 17579 and theory 17574.
** Application fee for Class 2 Learners $93-90 payable to AA
On satisfactory completion of the P.Endorsement part of the course a certificate will be issued which you must take to the AA or VTNZ along with your completed DL20 application, AA or VTNZ fees apply of $101-80.
A (class 1) practical driving test may be required unless you have passed this test within the last 5 years. A.A or VTNZ charges apply of $59-90.
On satisfactory completion of the Class 2 part of the course , a certificate will be issued which you must take to the AA or VTNZ to have your licence upgraded, AA or VTNZ fees apply of $49-90.